LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajit   16 May 2019

Difference in carpet area

I have bought property in Pune under Municipal Corporation. As per our oral communication, the builder and Index II of our flat carpet area is 1000 Sqft but the Municipality is collecting tax on 800 Sqft from us, and as per Municipal Corporation Authority property tax charged against s action plan area.  It means the extra 200 Sqft is not there in the sanction plan, I may not be wrong If I say that we have been cheated by the builder. Now the builder is not attending our concern and not even replying our notice. 

Before buying the flat builder assured us that he has another parallel building with the same project and the non-sanction area will be sanctioned and there will be no issue, but the next building is now started and there is no sign of addition of those non sanctioned areas, my index II and sales agreement having 1000 Sqft Carpet area.
Please suggest me with your expertise, what the best options are left for us to fight with them, 

Regards

Ajit

Learning

2 Replies

Nikita Parekh   17 May 2019

you can share/ inbox your email for further communication

Ajit   21 May 2019

Thank you, Nikita Parekh Ji, I have disclosed my email id as you said, please help me if you can 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register