Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagappan PL   09 May 2019

Relieve Before Notice Period - Ready To Pay As Per Company Policy But They Not Accepting - What Should I Do?

Myself working in private Ltd & working for this firm for last 5.6 years as per appointment letter i am having notice period of 3 month I got an offer from new firm and they told to join with in 45 days but I requested for 90 day they not accepted here also not accepting to relive early.
I can work 45 days of notice period & I having 30 days PL leave I have informed to my boss 45 days I am working & 30 I am having leave total 75 day remaining only 15 day for this am ready to pay as per company policy but they not accepting for this. What should I do in this case?
And also If i leave after 45 day without reliving letter it may affect my future carrier and, is it possible to hold my gratuity & final settlementĀ 
Pls advise what should I do?

Learning

1 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     10 May 2019

you should leave company and join new company stating all the facts to new company...
nothing will happen.. maximum you have to pay in lieu of balance period.. which you are ready to pay...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register