Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shubham kumar   04 May 2019

Relieving letter

Respected lawyers,
In july 2018, i resigned a company after serving them upto two years. on 13 july i resigned and want to be released on 17th july for which i paid the rest of notice period days and cleared all the dues and formalities but when i asked regarding the relieve letter they denied, i was in hurry as there was a train to catch but after going home i called them for the same then they put some allegations which they have received from their biased security that i was drinking and playing music in their hostel in weekend night and also misbehaved with the guard. That's it but for that i never got any warning letter nor any acceptance from my side. They just accused me and decided. Suppose i did those things in the hostel but then also they can not deny as per their own policy. I have mailed them various times but they are kept denying with the same reason. Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 May 2019

Have they issued any communication seeking your explanation?

i have mailed many times wth request and they responded the same via mail anf then again mailed by saying that they can't as i have served my notice period period and didn't received any warning letter and also the accusation was never proved. And even the terminated people get the release letter..

since 1 year they are behaving like this. Now what should i do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register