LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUMIT JAYSINGH JADON   04 May 2019

Problem regarding domicile certificate

Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Sumit. I live in Gujarat from my birth. I also done my study (i.e. KG to UG) in Gujarat. I have Birth Certificate, Aadhar card, voter id card, driving licence, passport of same permanent address of Gujarat State. My father (Jaysingh) was born in Rajasthan and got education in Rajasthan (i.e. He have LC of Rajasthan.) But from last more than 30 years he live in Gujarat. Also he have Aadhar Card, Voter id card, Ration Card, Income certificate of Gujarat State with same permanent address. I have all the necessary documents which is mention in the form of domicile certificate. I (Sumit) want domicile certificate of Gujarat State but responsible authority (i.e. The head of revenue administration called "Mamlatdar".) did not give me. Because my father (Jaysingh) was born in Rajasthan. So what can i do? It is necessary to getting domicile certificate for son who is domicile by birth, father was also born in same state? What is the true procedure of getting domicile in this case? Please Sir/Madam reply me as soon as possible. I am suffering from last 1 month. Due to this i also miss my SSB interview. Thanking You.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register