Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joe   03 May 2019

Land issue

Hello Sir,

I have purchased a 250 Sq Yrd Plot in the year 2015. 

So, earlier this plot was GPA by person X to Person Y. Person Y is the one who sold me the plot.

Now, after 2.5 yrs, person X has cancelled teh GPA and sold it to person Z. Person Z has applied for loan in Shriram finanace and they have approved mortgage loan of 10lakhs. 

So, I want to know the below things. Please help me.

1. Can the Person X cancel the GPA with Person Y after the plot has been registered to me.

2. Will I be the legal owner or will Person Z will be the legal owner?

3. Can I take any action against Shriram Chits and the Sub Register on this if they have cheated me.

4. What all the documents do I get from them inorder to make sure that the property belongs to me.

Please help.

I am not a rich person. I am a son of a farmer and it is our hard earned plot.

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 May 2019

Dear queriest, either in registration of your document or sanctioning loand by Shriram finance company is not cheated you.  The cheated person is either X or Y or both.  When did the GPA-Holder (owner-X) give the POA to GPA-Agent (Y)? do you obtain information whether GPA is cancelled or not before registration of same plot to Z?  However you put a complaint to the District Registrar of the District concerned for fradulent registration.  or file case against the X and Y in the court by consulting local advocate having knowledge in property matters.

Joe   06 May 2019

Sir,

I am not sure when the GPA holder has given POA to Agent Y. But for sure, he has done before the registration done to me. The GPA is cancelled after the registration done to me, and it was re-registered again to Person Z.  
As suggested, I will lodge an FIR for sure.

Also, please let me know if I will still be the legal owner? I spoke to Shriram Finanace and they say that they have not given the Cheque to Person Z. They said that they will cancel the registration.

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register