LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J. Raj george (Executive)     30 April 2019

Minor Christian

my mother sold my property while am minor as 10 years old.am christian.my father was also alive at the time of sale. now the possession is retained by me. now by the deed exeeded by my mother on behalf of me,the vendee tries to sell the property and forcefully evict me from the house. can I go to court for null and void declaration . whether the deed is void or voidable. Now my age is 35.
please guide me legal points.

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   30 April 2019

U cannot go to court for any relief if u want to approach court u have to file suit before completing 21yrsalready 14yrs elapsed and as Ur Christian no concept of birthright and ansestral property. when u r minor how did u get immovable property ,was there any minorgaurdian or any one gifted u.the property

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2019

Contact a local advocate as brief details provided you suggest that your claim is barred by the limitation period.  Knowledge of such sale, reasons for your family occupying the property even after such sale , our rights of that property as minor, the use of the sale proceeds etc., must also be considered.

J. Raj george (Executive)     30 April 2019

the property was gifted to me by my grand father by deed.

Shashi Dhara   30 April 2019

U shud have approached court within 21yrs.u have now 35yrs.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 April 2019

If the property had been sold, how you are still in possession? Who is the purchaser?

J. Raj george (Executive)     04 May 2019

Thank you very much sirs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register