Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoranjan Das (Constable)     22 April 2019

Want to get rid of a characterless lady.

I am a Govt. Servant. My wife deserted me since 8 years ago and filed a divorce case. I have a decree in my favour in RCR case. But the divorce case is still in hearing stage since 2 years. In the mean time I had an affair with a lady in the same village. Her brother was black mailing me and extract a lot of money from me. Then he forced to marry me with her sister. At last I married her at mandir without any document and witness. Then she live in her own house. Few months later they leaked the photograph of marriage and force me to take her to my house. Finding no other option, and to avoid case I have to take her a rented house. During living with her I came to know that she is a prostitute. She had physical relationship with multiple people. Then made up my mind to keep evidence of her relationship. I recorded her phone call, Facebook chating. One day I take her to her parents house and call all the members of her family. In front of all I hearing the voice call of the lady and decided to leave her in their house. After that she filed a case against U/s 498(A)/506 IPC. What should I do to save my service and get rid of her???

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   22 April 2019

U deny the marriage .if any consequence arise u defend that it was casual relation ship and not permanent alimony if they try to harass futurely and end relationship with her with out hesitation.

Shashi Dhara   22 April 2019

Take help of local eminent advocate who is eminent in family laws.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register