LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sravan Mahesh Desai   17 April 2019

Wife left me an year ago and not responding

My wife left my house with all the belongings and left only my clothes and books. She didn't disclose her where abouts and still holds her name as a joint owner in a property I own. She is not responding to calls and not showing the son. She is not applying divorce and demanding huge money as alimony. I am stuck up not able to go back and not able to go ahead. Kindly suggest me how should I go about it.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 April 2019

take help from elders of both the families for any possibility of reunion.
otherwise serve notice for divorce

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 April 2019

The facts posted are inconsistent. How could it be that you are unaware of her whereabouts and at the same time she  is is demanding huge a mount as alimony?

Sravan Mahesh Desai   18 April 2019

the elders of both families are not for reunion.

the facts provided are consistent. she has demanded over phone. she didn't disclose the whereabouts because she is insecure that son might choose to come with me and she will be alone

what should be terms of divorce? should I have to pay alimony and meet her demands?

Nikita Parekh   19 April 2019

File a writ of Habeus Corpus for production of your child

Sravan Mahesh Desai   19 April 2019

what is the best way to move on and lead a peaceful life. Already myself and my parents suffered a lot due to my wife. I lost lakhs of money, mental tension and depression. Prolonging the conflict is only making things worse. What laws are supportive to men in divorce law. I was ready to meet her demands but she is substantially increasing the demands. I was hoping that she will change and come back and that too is not happening. Is there a better way to get divorced with out submitting to the manipulation and harrassment of my wife?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register