LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TAHIR ZAFAR   11 April 2019

498A Quashing SLP AT SC

I filed SLP in S.C for quashing 498A. my family members got quashed from Patna High Court, mine was dismissed, so I moved to file slp in SC. SC diverted the case for mediation in patna high court which fail due to she refused to stay with me and demanding ransom money,further Patna high court directed that " No further action or no further proceeding is require in the case, in case petitioner No 1 (me) is able effect the settlement with OP party he would be at liberty to approach the trial court.In case, such a petition is filed by the petitioner no. 1,the court below shall take into account that all efforts should, in the first 
instance, be made for reconciliation of dispute between the parties 
and if there is a reconciliation, necessary orders in accordance with 
law may be passed."

SC has asked the mediation result after 8 weeks

advice needed please.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 April 2019

please share your SPL at Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     12 April 2019

Sir,

It seems the mediation has failed, now the SC will decide the case on its merits. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 April 2019

How and why Supreme Court has remanded the case for mediation at Patna High Court, as mentioned by you, when Supreme Court has its own Mediation Centre?

Unbelievable statement.

Consult your lawyer for better appreciation of facts and guidance.

Nikita Parekh   13 April 2019

As in most cases, here to the querist wants us to know only those facts which he thinks as per his wisdom are relevant

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register