LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harshita Tiwari   05 April 2019

Domestic violence

can I ask my husband boss to pause his visa process for moving out of country until and unless the matter is settled.

please suggest

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 April 2019

Making such a formal request by a distressed wife is no bar .  You may request the employer of your husband if you think that his absence may impede the proceedings and show such reasons.  Whether to accept your request or not depends on the employer and your husband's importance for that foreign assignment.  There is no legal problem involved.

Harshita Tiwari   06 April 2019

can he file a defamation suit on this ground?? he is mentally torturing me and forcing for mutual divorce for which I am not agreeing to

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 April 2019

You are not defaming him and filing any allegations.   Your simple request is for considering your position and how his absence impede the proceedings.  When you are not imputing any abuses against your husband, I personally feel that there is no scope for such defamation.  Stating facts can never amount to defamation.

SAAD ALI   09 April 2019

how should I fight if my wife put froud case of domestic violence on me

Harshita Tiwari   09 April 2019

Its very tough to put DV case on your apki se, if you love him\ her to the core. How can you make your love shattered into pieces in front of court. We should think about the 1st thing that y we loved that person on the first place.

Bharath (Advocate)     09 April 2019

Well! you may request your husband's boss, but it may be treated as cruelty against your husband (By stopping him from pursuing a career opportunity). It can also be a ground for divorce. I advise you not to deal with your husband's employer. Your problem is with your husband. Deal with him directly whether in the court or out of court. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 April 2019

The first query was:   I ask my husband boss to pause his visa process for moving out of country until and unless the matter is settled.

Final reply after several advises: if you love him\ her to the core. How can you make your love shattered into pieces in front of court. We should think about the 1st thing that y we loved that person on the first place.

All filmi love ends with sacrifice and you can forget the past and let him pursue his career advancement through a foreign assignment (without your interference for stopping )and show your sincere love and wait for reciprocation.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register