Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surya kaliyamoorthi (Assistant Legal Manager)     07 June 2010

To punish the employee for his vicarious liablity

Dear Friends...

My head office is situated in chennai. But i have branches in other state as well. We are import the Computer from foreign and selling through our marketing people( our employee). Having got liaison with our employee over the phone and mail. But later we have informed by our employee the &. 1 lakh property was missing from warehouse. That he was on leave though he didnt get prior permission from our head office. After he informed the same, the head office people adviced him to Lodge complain. But he didnt comply. Later we came to know its was handy work of our own employee(Who informed us that goods was missing). Thereafter we have not given salary, and we sent the person to close the branch and collecting remaining goods. The said employee( Who is mastermind of whole issue) Arrested our Head office employee and threatened the head office to pay the salary and collecting tree months of salary as we are going to close the branch. But in the interest of our employee we handover the money what demanded by him. It was accured  before two months..........? is it possible to lodge the complaint now...? Is it possible to lodge complaint here itself is enough........? But ultimately culprit has to be punished.. we have get back the money for the stolen property......... Pl suggest me. in this regard....

--
Thanks & Regards
Surya moorthi

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register