LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHYAM SUNDAR S   03 April 2019

Hr blackmailed he will blacklist me @employeer

Respected Sir/Madam, I Joined A Company & I Worked For Them 1 Month & 22 Days Only... I Suddenly Resigned My Job Due To Concentrate My Children's Annual Exam But HR Blocked My Salary So I Claimed My Salary Forcibly From Police Station... That HR Angrily Told Me He Will Blacklist Me @Employer... I Donno He Will Do Or Not... Iam Unable To Check That Details Too... What Can I Do For That ? How Can I Check ? Pls Help Me... Thanks In Advance... #SHYAMSUNDAR.S

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   03 April 2019

Collect details under RTI act if company comes under that act.

Margaret Wilson   26 August 2021

The blog post is just as the blackmailed that will blacklist the employee with the great replies as per the multiple one. I had worked for more than a month and the salary is due to the rushessay.com reason that is unable to check the different one.

ahmed   25 November 2021

good post like it

Lily   15 February 2022

HEY HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN!!! breaking news I hope you handled it well. I dont know what to say about blacklisting even... Don't upset yourselves. Time to do the right thing. 

Jerrod Baker   07 May 2022

Lawyersclubindia is a big platform for law students here lots of students learn as internships with professional lawyers amazon kindle coupon code which has the best experience in law so that law students may learn more with practicals.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register