Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Damodara Das   30 March 2019

Family converting to muslim

Dear sirs,

I have a friend whose whole family is ready to accept Muslim faith. Family has a Husband (age:41), wife (38), two sons (11 & 16), one daughter (13), father (65), and mother (61). All are willing themselves; no force.

I want to ask what is the procedure for the whole family to embrace Islam?

Also, the sons and daughters are minors. Do law allows legals also conver their religion?

Also, if the minors convers their religion, their marriages will be done according to Islam law or some other law?

Thankyou in advance.

Damodara das

Learning

2 Replies

Damodara Das   30 March 2019

Dear sir,

Thankyou for your rebuttal.

As you can figure out from my name, I am in no conversion business.

However, I want neutral replies in order to understand the situation properly according to law. When we understand what worse possible consequencies we will need to face then we can be ready to face them. Thus, in this case, I wanted to save my friend. However, I am not just thinking of my friend but many more probable cases like him who willingly want to convert and are not intelligent enough to see the whole matter but are swayed by emotions.

Hope, you will understand. We should be neutral in trying to understand the situation.

Damodara Das   31 March 2019

Thankyou.

I understood what you say.

Converting minor is illegal; that information is sufficient for me. This is very good. This means one cannot legally fill any form or affidavit to change religion if one is minor, correct?

It will be good if anyone can provide some reference for this law -- minor cannot change his/her religion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register