Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whatsapp19 (Whatsapp19)     27 March 2019

Defamation for divorce

Hi All repected lawers, 

My sister got married in Nov2016, In Mid Jan2017 she called from office phone (She said her phones are getting taped) to mother about all touchers she were facing.

Humne 1 case(C1) file kiya agaist the abuses (but we didn't have any proof) aur 2nd case (C2) to file divorce. Ladke wale divorce dene k liye ready nahi hai abhi tak.

They have won C1 in lower court and later in high court. Ab ladke walo ne defamation case kiya hai with all false claims againts us... Samajh nahi aa raha k kis ghadi main humne waha shadi karai... 

Question: Divorce kaise milega jab ladke wale dene ko ready nahi hai?

Lawers asking 80000 - 100000 for each date to represent our case. Wo Defamation case bhi jeet jaayenge, bade paise wale hai wo log. Please advice?

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     28 March 2019

Winning defamation case is not so easy. They're doing it to avoid the divorce case. The detailed discussion for you cases can be done and for that you can email me. It will be legal consultancy to be charged. vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com

Whatsapp19 (Whatsapp19)     28 March 2019

Thanks Vijay ji for your reply.

I will be in touch.

Sugar Daddy   02 April 2019

defamation is a joke in divorce cases . you have to provide evidence to get divorce soon. I have seen divorce cases Going on for 10 years in family court. change your lawyer it's very expensive it's a criminal defence case where that much money is demanded it's a divorce any average lawyer can deal with it decently with bearable fee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register