Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arul   23 March 2019

Harasment

Dear Sir,

The issue is regarding my sister in law (uma) and her husband(sankar).

Uma is a graduate in Hyderabad, her parents are staying in hyderabad. 5 years back she married sankar , village 300 km away from Hyderabad.It is a hindu arranged marriage.

They had 2 kids. The Problem with sankar is short temper , takes alcohol , not sleeping on road after drinking but alcoholic. And roaming with frnds and spending excess with frnd.

for frnds party only he took many gold loans against uma gold with out taking her permission.if uma ask he start beating her badly and her family . two years back he got job in hyderabad and promised his wife , he wants to work there to clear the gold loans.

then he starts working in Hyderabad while kept uma at village with her parents. once or twice in a month visit village purchase few ration items for whole family and not even give a single paisa to wife for kids little expenses...if he move out from home his parents start scolding uma saying they are burden for family and ask her husband to take him along with them. while she ask him he starts beating ...beating is very common to him and making her afraid that if she ask any thing will do suicide and also will kill the two kids.

Some time while returning from hyd uma did not find his gold ring and chain asked about it , he got angry for that and again stated beating her.still two year the main objective to clear gold loan but not clear a single gram of it.

he send money monthly to a girl in hyd and also do regular chating with her and deleting immediately after chatiing.if uma ask who then again getting angry... now uma came to hyd yesterday and today he came to uma parents home ...while uma's mom asked about why he beat uma and doing alcohol...he said he will do regularly and will beat her as he wants ...and he dont want others to interfere. and he started beating her again infront of her parents and says he will kill his 2 kids and will die...and make scratches on neck and ear of two kids... they have little bleed. uma having scratches on her neck , hand and face having beaten marks.And through the tv on ground, so tv get damaged.

then their parents call me and my wife as we are staying near to their house , we went to the spot...he told me we should not interfere in this matter...i ask why u do so ,what you want...he says he will kill his 2 kids and wife and then will die...i say how we will allow u to kill them then he say i will...then i ask uma to file fir against him and call police ...he said he dont care and he dont want to stay there and left by taking his bag...

now the issue is ,

- is it safe to keep our girl with him...
- we are afraiding for life risk of kids and uma.
- we talk with their family but they almost tàlk in support of him saying he is angry kind person , yes he beats but he is good guy.
- i am not thinking for divorce type of thing but you people may handle many cases like this.So pls guide what steps to carry out in this case ...

regards,
Arul

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 March 2019

Please post simple concise facts highlighting the problem,if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register