LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sapna sandhu   18 March 2019

164 statement certified copy

i have recorded my statement under 164 crpc , but then some clerical mistake i requested to make correction on the same day, magistrate gave me blank paper and said u write in your own handwritting and give . I did that then I am still waiting for my signature to be taken on printed format of my handwritten complaint its about one year . and accused trail had started . When i filed for 164 statement certified copy the same judge denied saying its confidential ? now when i will be called upon for cross examination then what i will do? because police statement was partially recorded and so i requested to record in 164 crpc. now when judge is not saying anything what i should do to get my certifed copy of the statement?

Learning

11 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 March 2019

You have a right to obtain certified copy of the statement made by you, apply as per rule of High Court through your (or anyother local) lawyer.

sapna sandhu   19 March 2019

Om prakash thatnis what i want to ask judge is rejecting me from.giving me the copy of my own statement written by me i applied for certified she rejected . Now i am.also having doubt that she may missue that copy but in fact my statement should be signed by me . And one copy given to me .

Useless paper is for u .. That is my incident statement u should not say any paper as useless did u get that?

Are u a lawyer ? and if no then kindly stay away from giving me these useless advise mr om prkash

sapna sandhu   24 March 2019

Can u plz send the the HC judgement copy so that i can get confirmation that my statement recording is finally done . because during my cross examination if i say something to megistrate and then after recording the statement which would be on bases of cross examination then after they asked me for recording 164 statement that defence lawyer would  get point in saying that in her statement in cheif she is  saying something and in 164 she is saying something . I want to give 164 statement before my cross examinaiton . after cross examinaiton recorded the statement given would be of no use or not considered. as they might framed me by balming she is doing conspiracy to harass. I have send my statement in notary in address of magistrate but i dont know whether it would be consider or not. hence i need the High court judgement so that i get my hand written copy of 164 statement.

Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH
Very good you Sherlock Holmes.

Stop spoiling my thread and leave this forum immdiately will you.

why cant u  understand my reply ? get off this thread .

OM PRAKASH 

why cant u  understand my reply ? get off this thread .

Admin plz help me to stop this person from posting here on my thread 

Originally posted by : Dr J C Vashista
You have a right to obtain certified copy of the statement made by you, apply as per rule of High Court through your (or anyother local) lawyer.

can u send me the HC ruling ? 

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     26 May 2019

Dear Quriest, well already explained by my senior one that u can obtain the copy of statement recorded under sectin 164 of Cr.P.C by applying the certified copy of the same as per state rules.

Regards

Jaspal S Maini (Adv)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register