LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john   16 March 2019

Jewelry

Dear sir, 2017 my mother's cousin admitted in hospital for illness. After she recovered and discharged. She came with her husband asked financial help from my mother. For humanity That time my mother gave 12 saverign gold jewellery instead of Money. Jewellery pledged name of my mother's cousin. Few month later my mother's cousin got heart attack and passed away. Jewelly till in bank. My mother requested to her husband to return the jewellery but he telling not ready to return. My mother ready to give money to recover the jewellery from Bank and return back. He not ready. And ready to give 5 sovereign only. We have bills for that jewellery. Name of my mother with weight. How can handle this situation. Really he giving stress to my mother. Please help me...

Learning

4 Replies

john   16 March 2019

Anyone help

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 March 2019

As already suggested, there is a cause for civil action. But it is all a question of evidence.

Litvin44   28 October 2020

If you want to buy a diamond, things are not so simple. You need a diamond to get a grade, only then you can buy it. To understand the topic, I recommend paying attention to the gemologist certification. I think you will find it useful and interesting

Melina smith   26 April 2021

I don't know why people are so greedy, why they do this with your mom, maybe before taking any serious step you should try to resolve this issue with communication after all communication is the best way, the almost same related situation happened with my Mom couples of years ago one off my relatives try stolen my mom William May coupon but thank God we sort out the situation through communication if anyone interested in vintage jewelry check out their store and enjoys the 30% discount sale with free shipping by applying  William May coupon codes at a time of your purchasing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register