Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SK Abdul Hannan   15 March 2019

Need a SC lawyer for fight of a brutal murder case.

A BPL catagory family have lost their only son due to brutal murder. The family is suffering from economical crisis. So they can not afford it. on the other side, The accused persons are very rich and influential person. Police charged IPC 302/34. Lower court refuses anticipatory bail and arrest order issued. But for their influential sources, accused people are free . The victim family is still waiting for punishment. But the murder threaded more and more..
so this family need a positive helpful advocate of SC of india..
if have please connect with me..
for more details plz search on our Facebook page- Justice for Bapi Mallick..

case details- 57/2016 under Dadpur P.S. Hooghly, W.B.

Learning

1 Replies

SK Abdul Hannan   15 March 2019

I don't know what do you want to say Mr. Om Prakash.. Without any proper information how do you know that this case is fake or not. From 2016 , i am still trying for judgement of Bapi Mallik.. Bapi Malliks father is on bed from 7 years running. And the mother is Duff and dumb. Bapi mallik was there only son. Just imagine what is the situation. I am a well wisher of Bapi Mallik family. There is no relation between them and me. But for there great loss, i am still with them.. Only for my response, the case is happen.. Otherwise it was under cold storage.. Think it..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register