Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muhammad Moin   15 March 2019

registered GPA

Hi all,

my mother is the GPA holder and the executor of GPA is demised/expired.

now there is no regularisation as to paying tax or other revenue payments .

many attempt made before concerned office but they failed to agree with our request letters for such regularisations( paying taxes, getting title deed in my mom)

I seek your ideas and suggestions as to how to deal with this. we wants to have genuine records and title on property reflecting our names.

note: we are dwelling since 25+ years on property with no objections or litigations .( adverse possession)

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     15 March 2019

If GPA holder has expired then there is no use of POA. Consult local advocate. 

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 March 2019

As the executor of GPA is expired the GPA is automatically invalid.  The legal heirs of owner (GPA executor/Principal) may apply for the same enclosing the copy of death certificate of the executor.

1 Like

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     16 March 2019

Who is having the actual possession of the property. Who are the legal heirs of executor. Have they initiated any court proceedings for possession of the property?

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     16 March 2019

Who is having the actual possession of the property. Who are the legal heirs of executor. Have they initiated any court proceedings for possession of the property?

Muhammad Moin   16 March 2019

We our self are the LRs . Yes I know if executor is expired GPA will have no stand. Without court or litigation I want it to have resolved. Many advocates said . GPA HOLDER can SELL PROPERTY ON HIMSELF. ( Vendor and purchaser is same person(GPA holder)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register