Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ersadul Haque   12 March 2019

Delay in full and final settlement including salary (2 month

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have joined at MNC in Mumbai on 04.09.2017 as a Dy. Manager (Structural) for Morocco OCP site. But due to some family problem I resigned from my service on 24.05.2018 and served notice period one month (24.05.18-25.06.18) as per Terms condition of appointment letter. Then I returned back to India with my own expenses (Flight Ticket cost-Rs 35318/-) and also pending dues Rs. 18000/- against medical expenses.

After that I had several requesting over mail, call over phone, whatsapp, Text message regarding full and final settlement of my all dues  and even after getting clearances from Technical and Account team of Morroco site. Now it has been almost 9 months but yet not received any amount against full and final settlement from HR-HO (Navi Mumbai).   

Recently I have shared some medical reports of my father who is now gone through Gall bladder stone with High sugar, required urgent surgery.  But nobody is bothered about this and I am also having without job after returning from Morocco, passing through difficult time with financial crisis.

With Regards,

Ersadul Haque

Mob.: 9073103060

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Mostly it depends on your service agreement, need to go through that for proper advice.
Few things need to check in your service agreement :
- reimbursement of travel allowance allowed or not
- its limit
- settlement mode
- jurisdiction of dispute settlement
etc...

Regards
Satyam
satyammishra181@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register