Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kumar   12 March 2019

need a suggestion for a legal notice when i got in my land selling agreement dispute

hi my name is Pavan Kumar I'm a government employee I am selling my land in 2016 I made an agreement with the buyer the date of the agreement is over in the same year I'm asking so many times but he does not respond to my call or intimation anything but recently my land value is increased he came back and asked and gave legal notice to me come registered now but rate of land value is double he asking old rate but not possible he troubles me and give legal notice and he is trying to panic me
agreement at 1-2-2016
now the time he asked me kindly tell me a solution to my situation and how to defend this legal notice strongly and what are choices to fight him...
kindly give a proper solution to my situation

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 March 2019

From the facts stated, with the passage of time, agrrement is no longer enforceable. You may inform him accordingly and return the advance, if any, received after deducting actual expenses incurred.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 March 2019

Issue legal notice regarding termination of "Agreement to sell", however, you can also file a suit for specific perfomance and/or declaration.

Consult a local prudent lawyer for proper guidance and proceeding. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register