Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RESHMA KHAN   11 March 2019

Employer not clearing my full and final and in return of it asking me to pay all my previous earned wages back as a penalty

As I have submitted my resignation and was doing my followup for full and final settlement amount along with all releaving certificate than got the reply from MR. Naveen Grover reporting manager that all was busy in year ending so hold accordingly for 45 days as per his last conversation. Then suddenly got the email from HR named Rajni Singh that I have pay full and final amount to the company by showing all false calculations in it. As having all proof and approval of previously received salaries and now calculated since my joining by showing the wrong calculation of all received wages to pay my 15 days wages of the notice period, the salary of February month working days and my convence for a client visit. so the total amount which i have to collect from the company is for 21 days salary (mine monthly salary is 38,000/-)+ convence which was approved on my last working day of Amount Rs. 1890/- = tota amount will be of Rs. 30,390/- accordingly. for which they are asking me to pay the company Rs. 18866/- with all wrong calculation showing in communication, even try to get this close positively over call and chat but people ignoring and passing to each other. If required can present all written email communication to clear the senario. Hope my complaint is clear with reason. List of people who all are involved in such are: Mr. Naveen Grover (country sales manager)- reporting manager Mr. Munish Seth and Mrs. shaiphali (Directors)- both is aware of all suffering and reasons for resignations Mr. Rajnish Kumar (Accounts) Ms. Rajni Singh (HR team) Ms. Malvika (other staff) As I was trying to conclude all positive and wrote resignation with positive remarks, but the real reason was different due to which I quite from there within a few months. The environment is not good especially for females. They asked to visit client location and fulfil client wish to get the business done. So on the discussion in my family for such issues, I planned to quit. The main person who makes the team member suffered is Mr. Naveen Grover. In all communication, he did commitment than ignore to give approval and want the things to be done under his guidance whether its ethical or unethical, as the record of the company till date no team member stay for a long duration under his team, can check the records. hope I will get some right solution and guidance for my all wages and my professional certificate on time to continue my professional life. As currently jobless and they warned me that will give my negative feedback for any verification done in future for my new job. and continuously exploiting me through email communication which caused to mental tortured to me. After all, also submitted my request to RTI online on 11-3-19.

Learning

2 Replies

RESHMA KHAN   11 March 2019

please guide how to tackle and get this resolved at the earliest.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     12 March 2019

If you feel aggrived of not receiving youe wages and certificates it is better you approach to labor court and get your grievances  redressed.

If you are bold enough to fight get help from police and media to bust their evils.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register