LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lalit   11 March 2019

Police arrested me for 2 day in lock up without reason

sir, last month police arrested me and I was in lockup for 2 days . I have given complaint on 100 Nos helpline that a Cycle stand in a mela is demanding Rs. 20 illegally. because I have not parked my bike in his parking stand. but also he is demanding 20 Rs which I have refused to pay him and he is not having any permission for stand also. when I complaint on 100 No helpline police not come. But the parking Agent he called 2 police officers and he taken my bike and bike keys, also he arrested me and I was in police lockup for 2 days. later I was released on bail from court. when I complaint on 100 no helpline lucknow within 10 minutes they called me back by a lady officer. then she takes my complaint against those police officer. but she asked me to give name of police officer on duty. when I asked to police officer their name then have taken my mobile phone and abused to lady police officer on phone. I have given complaint of this incident to SP office Siddharth Nagar, IG Office gorakhpur & DGP of up also. but they are not taking any action on their police officer. also these police officers not replying to my mail. please suggest me where I complaint now. I want punishment to these police officers. please suggest.

Learning

2 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     11 March 2019

It is sad to know your tale but in this regard you can only get the releif by socializing the issue, legally you wont get anything that would heal your hurt.

It is better you post  details at @police department  along with home ministry of the concerned state in twitter, 

Shashi Dhara   11 March 2019

U completely say the situation before court.the court will order.and also contact human rights commission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register