LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghav   09 March 2019

Caw cell first visit

Hi, My wife has filed a complaint in Women Cell. I have recieved a notice from the cell for being present. What shuld I expect there and how should I handle the situation ? Can I ask for the complaint copy as soon as I speak to the I/O ? Is he legally required to furnish the same to me? Also what kind of behaviour is expected from the CAW people? Do they try to intimidate the man or are they just there for concilliation? Can I walk out anytime I feel that the situation is getting bad? Can I seek more time to give a wriiten statement ie. At a later date? Replies wil be appreciated.

Learning

1 Replies

Rashi Chandok   17 March 2019

Hello Sir,  

I would like to suggest that you should take along a lawyer with you and if not a lawyer you should have a companion.

Secondly, you can definitely ask for a complaint copy if not provided by them,

Thirdly, a behavior of a person cannot be predicted but yes they will strict towards you as certain allegations are against you. Like I said it depends upon the case how serious the charges are.

Fourthly, walking out won't be a solution to any of the problems, this may create more doubt about you in them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register