LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Jain   04 March 2019

Conducting agreement of a restaurant

I want to give my restaurant to other person on conducting basis. Is it necessary to register the agreement, is it necessary to inform the landlord. If I don't register the agreement and don't inform the landlord than will I ever land up in legal action by landlord? is it safe to go for a conducting agreement or any other title (agreement) to let someone else do my business

Learning

8 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 March 2019

You must inform your land lord about that so that your tenancy rights are protected  and if your landlord objects the sub leasing you should refrain for doing so.Get written permission that is better and make a contract for not leasing the place but for supply of services .

Once I talk to the landlord and says no or any other reason than he will have that doubt that I have given on lease. What is this supply of services?

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 March 2019

You want someone else to do bussiness for you for that enetr into a contract.

The other way is you can enter into a pertnership and let the other partner be active one,however subvject to condition that in the rent deed there is no bar to enter in to a partnership bussiness on the rented premises.

Shashi Dhara   04 March 2019

R u sub leasing it.

Shashi Dhara. U may say so but rights should be secured.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 March 2019

1.  In "business conducting", the Title & all relevant Licenses shall be in your name and the conductor shall be only authorised to run your business for limited time & objectives.  This business conducting will be done on your behalf.

2.  In the above scenario, the LandLord CANNOT have any role to create any legal hurdle and a "conducting agreement" with stragetic clauses shall be legally safe enough.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register