LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pravin Kumar Solanki   02 March 2019

279,337,338,304A

my minor son (17yr9month)was driving a scooty (111cc)and had accident with Luna moped witch is driven by a 80 yr old man and old man is expired after 7 day hospitalisation.scooty is insured and minor son has a valid licence for non gear (Mcwog). police file challan in juvenile court under 279,337,338,304A .four eye witness according to challan.my question is
1-what may final decision in this case & how long may this case?
2-my son want to go out of state for studies & can not present in court on hiring date regularly .can it is possible to free from present on hiring or he should leave study for this case ?
3-my son will 18 yr old on 14-3-19.accident done as minor and decision will come after adult.how treat & punishment in this case as minor or adults.
4-this case effect his carriar or issueing passport ?

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 March 2019

1. Obtain bail for accused boy from concerned Juvinile Justice Board. 

2. Seek and get permanent exemption of the boy ( your son) for proceeding on studies through his (accused boy's) lawyer/ surelty/yourself.

3. The claimant (legal representative of deceased) can be advised and requested for proper compensation under the provision of Section 166 of MV Act, 1988.

However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at:

Ch. No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com    Cell # 9891152939

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 March 2019

None of the members can presume outcome of the case and duration of proceedings.  if you are fortunate, you may work out for a compromise through Lok adalat.  At the same time, inquire about the license validity of that old 80 years deceased victim and get some valid facts on his health condition.  This may help you to get a compromise.

Pravin Kumar Solanki   05 March 2019

thanks sir

Pravin Kumar Solanki   12 March 2019

I am from sirohi Rajasthan not Delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register