LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siddharth akira   02 March 2019

cheqe bounce

my friend gave a cheque to me this cheque was bounce now my friend is absocnd not available no address present how to file case

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   02 March 2019

U first file cheque bounce case .give present address .if u don't file within limited period then u have to file civil suit with court fee.contact local advocate .

Elangovan   02 March 2019

To file the sutie, you need following details which is mandatoy documents.

1. Present cheque with you banker ,in case cheque bounce you will get Memo from the banker.. i.e. " Fund Insufficient "/ Account closed or not maintened.

2   Important Step  -  Serve  Legal Notice  

You need to provide legal notice to your friend with his address by advocate through post office  with acknowlegement (RPAD)... This step is very important need to fullfill for filling the suite..   find Address where he stays for providing notice with help of his friends or relative or work location. so that he can service notice with out this it is difficult to proceed further.

If you need further detail call me at 7358747123

To file the suite, you need following details which is mandatory documents.

1. Present cheque with you banker, in case cheque bounce you will get Memo from the banker... i.e. “Fund Insufficient "/ Account closed or not maintained.

2   Important Step - Serve Legal Notice  

You need to provide legal notice to your friend with his address by advocate through post office with acknowledgement (RPAD)... This step is very important need to fulfil for filling the suite...   find Address where he stays for providing notice with help of his friends or relative or work location. So that he can service notice without this it is difficult to proceed further.

If you need further detail call me at 7358747123

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register