Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narinder Kumar   01 March 2019

DIR Report / DV Act 2005

Dear Sir/s,
I am facing 2 cases on me by my wife which are crpc 125 & DV act 2005.I am from Punjab and she is from hariyana.we serve our domestic relationship here in in Punjab and she put 2 cases against me from her metrimonial home in haryana.The DIR report has been prepared there in hariyana.we are not being involved by protection officer of hariyana, even they didn't call us for verification part on behalf of her complaint.but in the view of DV act 2005, it is wrong.being defending myself as party-in-person due to my financial condition.you all are requested to help me t challenge this DIR report.

Learning

1 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     01 March 2019

DIR report is just one of the formal piece of evidence on record of the JM1C who will decide the complaint of the wife u/s 12 of the DV Act filled by her. The evidence of wife side and your side will be important for deciding the various reliefs the wife has demanded from you which are usually the maintenance and place of residence apart from protection order and child custody if any. The main issue of financial support to her for her maintenance and place to stay that you have to workout apart from her filling the complaint in the court which doesn't have territorial jurisdiction as you both lived only in Punjab and never in Haryana. Moreover she has demanded maintenance u/s125 CrPC from you and she shouldn't be allowed any maintenance under the DV Act simultaneously in two different courts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register