LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil deoram kute (Lawyer)     27 February 2019

Regarding sale deed

i have sale my property by taking cheque of renumeration. now that cheqe has been bounced. what should i do.

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   28 February 2019

File cheque bounce case immediately or civil suit to recover money.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 February 2019

Contact a local advocate get a legal notice issued under Sec.138 to the drawer of the cheque, do not part with property, file a police complaint and use other means to take back the property.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     28 February 2019

Did you registered the sale deed merely with a cheque without in fact receiving consideration? Very strange. Have you given possession also?

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     28 February 2019

Did you registere the sale deed merely with a cheque without in fact receiving consideration? Very strange. Have you given possession also?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 March 2019

Whether there is a covenant in the "agreement to sell" that the "agreement" shall be valid subject to realisation of cheque ? If so, it (agreement) is not binding upon you.

However, if you are keen to stick with agreement you may issue notice qua dishonour of cheque and proceed as per law.

In a "sale" transaction there is "consideration" but not "remuneration" as stated by you, recheck with your tutor.

I have all my doubts about the profile of author, who have stated to be a "LAWYER". If it is correct, he requires extensive classes/ tutions/ guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register