LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh   15 February 2019

Bond

i recently attened a interview for site engineer role in a private company. The company only hire the candidate who is ready to sign in for a two years agreement bond.And i said yes to the company they asked me to submit my study certificates & signed blank cheque two days before joining in the company so i agreed submitted my certificates and i signed on a blank promissory note. On the day of join iam not interested to work in that company so i didnot signed in agreement bond but now, the company is not returning my certificates, cheque and promissory note. Threatening me to pay money to return certificates.or else file a case on me.

How to get back my certificates and cheque? I didnot signed in agreement bond how can the company file a case on me? 

Learning

6 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   15 February 2019

What is your date of passing out from Engineering College.

2016..company is not returning

NSV VARA PRASAD   15 February 2019

What is the date of your Joining Date in the Company.

gave my certificates and blank cheque and signed on promissory note is 09/02/2019

joining day is on 11/02/2019 but i didinot go to join in the company.

Yes that is my mistake and I blocked my cheque.what to do now?

Why they dont give my certificates when i am not agreed to their agreement bond and i'm not signed yet on agreement bond? What mistake i made was to sign on promissory note and given my certificates to the company two days before join.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register