LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu   08 February 2019

How to check online property registration

Hello, Please tell how can I check online about my house details online. My house is in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. I want to see in whose name my house is registered. Please reply. thnx.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 February 2019

Search Portal of UP Gov.in.  select the Stamps & Registration web site. from that follow step by step.  

Manu   09 February 2019

Yes, Very correct Om Prakesh sir, Previous Governments of Akhilesh and MayaWati totally Ruined the Uttar Pradesh. And increased t corruption so high that u can't expect. Thank God now Yogi Government has done a lot to make Uttar Pradesh a Developing state.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   09 February 2019

Every one tellsthat they are civilised and others are uncivilised.their ruling is ramarajaya and others jungle raj.dou think that .UPis so large state . It has220million population no.one could control it.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 February 2019

The replies are far from finding a solution or reply.  The query is vague.  Why the owner wants to see his own property details when the title deeds are with him.  Contact any advocate at Allahabad for getting EC from Sub-Registrar and also file  RTI Application seeking such information from Corporation.

Information solicited:

1)Please inform the name of the tax payer in the following property at House No...., Line No...., Assessment No....of Ward No......in Allahabad Municipal Corporation.

Several states Municipal Corporation has uploaded the details of such assessment and tax dues or demands in their website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register