Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan   27 January 2019

Crpc197- evidence against police officer of bribery.

I was booked under false 498a case. My Investigating officer was harrasing me by taking money from my wife. She used to call me early morning at 5 to come to thana or latenight at 11pm to come and came and arrest my parents when they were on interim bail by High Court.  I had recorded everything and complaint to dc, dsp, Cm. Internal inquiries were opened and then closed citing that I did not provide any recording or evidence but it was all attached in email, I got the information through RTI.

During the pendency of case which is still pending and stuck at Prosecution witness my wife called and told that she did this as the lawyers made her do , in court bundle of lies only work etc etc she also told me how the IO used to call her to the xyz NAKA and take money from her and used to only take money from her.

All these things I was recording and have clear record with her own admittance.

I plan to file a private complaint against my wife, io and FIL for bribery and influencing investigation. Taking bribe is not an on duty job of police but do i need to get sanction to prosecute bythe state govt before i file private complaint?

I had filed CRPC91 application to preserve the call details in both DV and 498a case.

DV judge has rejected citing that its too early as the complainant has not given her evidence etc. 498a is pending. Her own admitance is a very strong evidence but to prove i need to have  CDR and in private case that would be done at first instance easily  as its already delayed by 7 months and preserving time is 1yr.

Learning

1 Replies

Martin S.   27 January 2019

Originally posted by : karan
I was booked under false 498a case. My Investigating officer was harrasing me by taking money from my wife. She used to call me early morning at 5 to come to thana or latenight at 11pm to come and came and arrest my parents when they were on interim bail by High Court.  I had recorded everything and complaint to dc, dsp, Cm. Internal inquiries were opened and then closed citing that I did not provide any recording or evidence but it was all attached in email, I got the information through RTI.

During the pendency of case which is still pending and stuck at Prosecution witness my wife called and told that she did this as the lawyers made her do , in court bundle of lies only work etc etc she also told me how the IO used to call her to the xyz NAKA and take money from her and used to only take money from her.

All these things I was recording and have clear record with her own admittance.

I plan to file a private complaint against my wife, io and FIL for bribery and influencing investigation. Taking bribe is not an on duty job of police but do i need to get sanction to prosecute bythe state govt before i file private complaint?

I had filed CRPC91 application to preserve the call details in both DV and 498a case.

DV judge has rejected citing that its too early as the complainant has not given her evidence etc. 498a is pending. Her own admitance is a very strong evidence but to prove i need to have  CDR and in private case that would be done at first instance easily  as its already delayed by 7 months and preserving time is 1yr.

What is it that you want?
You want to nail the cops? You want to nail the judge?
or you want to free yourself from the 498a case?
What is your priority I do not understand. As your problem is
unclear.

You instead of thinking how to free yourself and your old age parents
from this 498a devil, you want to fight with corrupt judiciary and police?  You could not change your wife. And you want to bring down 
The corrupt judiciary and police?

The fight is deviated to some other road, you go behind the police bribery, sanction etc, you will get entangled in more cases.

Its like you have headache for that you got foot surgery.  Now foot aches more than head.  Just amazing.

What I suggest is, anybodys life and prime years are only 10-20 years. from 25 to 40-45.
Where you should have been f**king the brains out by doing your wife, you are more worried about fcuking the police and judge from whom you want justice.

My advice is finish off the matter of 498a by means of paying money.  That is the only way out for any court case or polie case in India or elsewhere.  Dont waste your life behind this waste thing called 498a, corruption of judiciary and police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register