LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gnv Santosh   27 January 2019

Property issue.

We hava a agriculture land bought by my great grandfather in 1935, but now due to irregular survey, the property was on the name of other realtive, we have documet evidence but in survey book its on their name, what we have to do now?

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 January 2019

Get the survey number corrected in revenue records by filing appropriate application/ case before revenue authorities through a local lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 January 2019

It appears that you have not posted the complete facts. Please verify the mutations in survey and revenue records since your grandfather had purchased the property.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 January 2019

Whether you have a valid title deed and paying taxes etc ?  Who is in possession since date of purchase ?  The issue is complicated at this given point of time and requires a local advocate for correction of records.  Title deed duly registered holds good unless you have lost possession 12 years back and the other party can claim adverse possession.

TGK REDDI   27 January 2019

The above Reply of Shri GLN Prasad is excellent.    Earlier I pressed Like and wasn't conveyed because my Likes were too many.

But his frequent suggestion that a Questioner should approach a local lawyer ( some say able, prudent, honest and what not ) is not to my liking.

Yogeswar Prajapati   27 January 2019

can a immovable property devolved upon a partnership firm be vested to a partner on its dissolution?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register