Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Procedure to get interim residence u/s 23 of pwdvact

Descripttion

My close relative lady who is a widow retired form army in 2015 August.Her husband had died in 20016 who has a condominimum aprtment in Delhi. His flat is occupied by his elderbrother and his family inclduing 2 now grown u sons.They enetered tjhere saying the lady remains out station due to army posting so they can temporarily live there . But never vacated till death of husband.After that they produced a will in favour of the decesed ownrs newphews.The will was quietly got probated too.The lady when came to kow of death and all this humbug ,got probate cancelled in same court .She then filed a suit for declaring will null and void and court ordered opposite party(occupiers) to file fresh civil suit for probate making her party .These are pending. Menwhile I advised her to move magistarte court under DVAct i 2-015 for right of residence only . We also filed aplication u/s 23 for interim order of resdence in one bedroom and bath room only .Kitchen to be shared on needs.The family is same anyway.But magistarte rejected order.

Now we have receievd favorable order on appeal to session judge who has clearly adjuducated and laid law that widow cannot be prevented to live in husbands home . till porbate is received by opposite party . and it is none of courts business if they are put in inconvenience as they are not rightful owner or occuopant till the probate suceeds. . The TCR and order copy has been sent by sessions court to magstarte back. It is unlikely party can get any releif even if they prefer revision in high court and certainly not stay order.

We dont want to loose time as she has no accomodation in delhi .

what process now ower court wil follow on order

1.suomoto issue order ?

2. suo motto issue summons to both parties?

3.Or She has to file an application .IN that CASE what should be format and contents and what will be next move/order of court. Of course police has to be involved

I guess it is lower courts only who enforce orders on any body. even order issued by high courts ,unless these are writs clear process now onward and contents of letter should be on what lines if required .{I am talking of only interim residence matter to get possession of part accommodation as applied by her in application and already argued and dismissed}.No fresh arguments are required. The order of session judge is very categorical and clear and crisp.She has been give right to stay in late husbands home till she is disqualified by any legal means like probate going there way,which also is unlikely,. I need to know what is next procedure as order must have reached lower mahila court .what will be next move and nature of application and who will do it, court or complainant.we should not loose time and give chance to them to move high court in revision.

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

My close relative lady who is a widow retired form army in 2015 August.Her husband had died in 20016 who has a cndominimum aprtment in Delhi. His flat is occupied by his elderbrother and his family inclduing 2 now grown u sons.They enetered tjhere saying the lady remains out station due to army posting so they can temporarily live there . But never vacated till death of husband.After that they produced a will in favour of the decesed ownrs newphews./ The will was quietly got probated too.The lady when came to kow of death and all this humbug ,got probate cancelled in same court .She then filed a suit for declaring will null and void and court ordered opposite party(occupiers) to file fres civil suit for prbate making her party .Bt are pending. Menwhile I advised her to ove magustarte court under DVAct for right of residence only . We also filed aplication u/s 23 for interim order of resdiecne in one bedroom and bath room only .Kitchen to be shared on needs.The family is same anyway.But magistarte rejected order Now we have receuievd favorable order on appeal to session judge who has clearly adjuducated that widow cannot be prevented to live in husbands home . till porbate is received by opposite party ad it is nne of courts business if they are put in incinveneience s they are nt rightful owner or occuopant till that . The TCR and order copy ha sbeen sent by sessions court to magustarte back. It is unlikely party can get any releif even if they prefer revision i high court and certainly not stay order. We dont want to loose time and prssure what process now ower court wil follow on ouirder 1.suomoto issue order ? 2. suo motto issue summons to both parties? 3.Or She has to file an application .IN that CASE what should be format and contents and what will be next move/order of court. Of course police has to be involved I guess it is owe courts only who enforce orders on any body. even order issued by high courts ,unless these are writs clear process now onward and contents of letter should be on what lines is required .{I am talking of only interim residence matter to get possession of part accommodation as applied by her in application and already argued and dismissed}.No fresh arguments required. The order of session judge is very categorical and clear an crisp.She has been give right to stay in late husbands home till she is disqualified by any legal means like probate going there way,which also is unlikely,. I need to know what is next procedure as order must have reached lower mahila court .what will be next move and nature of application and who will do court or complainant.we should not loose time and give chance to them to move high court in revision.

Descripttion

My close relative lady who is a widow retired form army in 2015 August.Her husband had died in 20016 who has a condominium apartment in Delhi. His flat is occupied by his elder brother and his family including 2 now grown u sons.They entered there saying the lady remains out station due to army posting so they can temporarily live there . But never vacated till death of husband.After that they produced a will in favour of the decesed ownrs newphews./ The will was quietly got probated too.The lady when came to know of death and all this humbug ,got probate cancelled in same court .She then filed a suit for declaring will null and void and court ordered opposite party(occupiers) to file fresh civil suit for probate making her party .Bu

Descripttion

My close relative lady who is a widow retired form army in 2015 August.Her husband had died in 20016 who has a cndominimum aprtment in Delhi. His flat is occupied by his elderbrother and his family inclduing 2 now grown u sons.They enetered tjhere saying the lady remains out station due to army posting so they can temporarily live there . But never vacated till death of husband.After that they produced a will in favour of the decesed ownrs newphews./ The will was quietly got probated too.The lady when came to kow of death and all this humbug ,got probate cancelled in same court .She then filed a suit for declaring will null and void and court ordered opposite party(occupiers) to file fres civil suit for prbate making her party .Bt are pending. Menwhile I advised her to ove magustarte court under DVAct for right of residence only . We also filed aplication u/s 23 for interim order of resdiecne in one bedroom and bath room only .Kitchen to be shared on needs.The family is same anyway.But magistarte rejected order Now we have receuievd favorable order on appeal to session judge who has clearly adjuducated that widow cannot be prevented to live in husbands home . till porbate is received by opposite party ad it is nne of courts business if they are put in incinveneience s they are nt rightful owner or occuopant till that . The TCR and order copy ha sbeen sent by sessions court to magustarte back. It is unlikely party can get any releif even if they prefer revision i high court and certainly not stay order. We dont want to loose time and prssure what process now ower court wil follow on ouirder 1.suomoto issue order ? 2. suo motto issue summons to both parties? 3.Or She has to file an application .IN that CASE what should be format and contents and what will be next move/order of court. Of course police has to be involved I guess it is owe courts only who enforce orders on any body. even order issued by high courts ,unless these are writs clear process now onward and contents of letter should be on what lines is required .{I am talking of only interim residence matter to get possession of part accommodation as applied by her in application and already argued and dismissed}.No fresh arguments required. The order of session judge is very categorical and clear an crisp.She has been give right to stay in late husbands home till she is disqualified by any legal means like probate going there way,which also is unlikely,. I need to know what is next procedure as order must have reached lower mahila court .what will be next move and nature of application and who will do court or complainant.we should not loose time and give chance to them to move high court in revision.

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

My close relative lady who is a widow retired form army in 2015 August.Her husband had died in 20016 who has a cndominimum aprtment in Delhi. His flat is occupied by his elderbrother and his family inclduing 2 now grown u sons.They enetered tjhere saying the lady remains out station due to army posting so they can temporarily live there . But never vacated till death of husband.After that they produced a will in favour of the decesed ownrs newphews./ The will was quietly got probated too.The lady when came to kow of death and all this humbug ,got probate cancelled in same court .She then filed a suit for declaring will null and void and court ordered opposite party(occupiers) to file fres civil suit for prbate making her party .Bt are pending. Menwhile I advised her to ove magustarte court under DVAct for right of residence only . We also filed aplication u/s 23 for interim order of resdiecne in one bedroom and bath room only .Kitchen to be shared on needs.The family is same anyway.But magistarte rejected order Now we have receuievd favorable order on appeal to session judge who has clearly adjuducated that widow cannot be prevented to live in husbands home . till porbate is received by opposite party ad it is nne of courts business if they are put in incinveneience s they are nt rightful owner or occuopant till that . The TCR and order copy ha sbeen sent by sessions court to magustarte back. It is unlikely party can get any releif even if they prefer revision i high court and certainly not stay order. We dont want to loose time and prssure what process now ower court wil follow on ouirder 1.suomoto issue order ? 2. suo motto issue summons to both parties? 3.Or She has to file an application .IN that CASE what should be format and contents and what will be next move/order of court. Of course police has to be involved I guess it is owe courts only who enforce orders on any body. even order issued by high courts ,unless these are writs clear process now onward and contents of letter should be on what lines is required .{I am talking of only interim residence matter to get possession of part accommodation as applied by her in application and already argued and dismissed}.No fresh arguments required. The order of session judge is very categorical and clear an crisp.She has been give right to stay in late husbands home till she is disqualified by any legal means like probate going there way,which also is unlikely,. I need to know what is next procedure as order must have reached lower mahila court .what will be next move and nature of application and who will do court or complainant.we should not loose time and give chance to them to move high court in revision.t are pending. Meanwhile I advised her to ove magustarte court under DVAct for right of residence only . We also filed aplication u/s 23 for interim order of resdiecne in one bedroom and bath room only .Kitchen to be shared on needs.The family is same anyway.But magistarte rejected order Now we have receuievd favorable order on appeal to session judge who has clearly adjuducated that widow cannot be prevented to live in husbands home . till porbate is received by opposite party ad it is nne of courts business if they are put in incinveneience s they are nt rightful owner or occuopant till that . The TCR and order copy ha sbeen sent by sessions court to magustarte back. It is unlikely party can get any releif even if they prefer revision i high court and certainly not stay order. We dont want to loose time and prssure what process now ower court wil follow on ouirder 1.suomoto issue order ? 2. suo motto issue summons to both parties? 3.Or She has to file an application .IN that CASE what should be format and contents and what will be next move/order of court. Of course police has to be involved I guess it is owe courts only who enforce orders on any body. even order issued by high courts ,unless these are writs clear process now onward and contents of letter should be on what lines is required .{I am talking of only interim residence matter to get possession of part accommodation as applied by her in application and already argued and dismissed}.No fresh arguments required. The order of session judge is very categorical and clear an crisp.She has been give right to stay in late husbands home till she is disqualified by any legal means like probate going there way,which also is unlikely,. I need to know what is next procedure as order must have reached lower mahila court .what will be next move and nature of application and who will do court or complainant.we should not loose time and give chance to them to move high court in revision.

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion

Descripttion