LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

basheer (engineer)     20 January 2019

partnership

I am a nri working in gulf. My four friends want to start a business. They are requesting to me to join them as a partner by investing rs 10 lakhs. What is the best way to make an agreement. Legal possibilities.

Learning

5 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     21 January 2019

First, please know that you can join a Partnership in India, only on non repatriable basis. Profits cannot be taken out of India under any window.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 January 2019

A deft drafting showing your investment and rights and responsibilities must be secured from a solicitor's firm to take care of your financial interest and at the same time safeguarding your personal safety from unauthorised actions of other partners.  The firm must be registered with Registrar of firms.  It is upto you to decide on such investment in such firms .

Shashi Dhara   21 January 2019

Do u think that Ur partners are Harishchandra they are trapping u be careful

Shashi Dhara   21 January 2019

Even today if Harishchandra comes and tells let us becomepartners u don't become partner . As u r NRIhaving some chillare kasu u loose everything and thirupatinama will be in Ur fore head good by

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 January 2019

Consult and engage a local lawyer for proper advise and proceeding to protect your interest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register