LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay   19 January 2019

Appeal after divorce and child custody

Hi, I had filed divorce petition against my wife. The court has sent summons to my wife and she wantedly refused to collect the petition papers twice and didn't attend the court hearings. After the third hearing, court has granted me the exparte divorce. Also as per HMA, time period which is 90days for appeal has been expired. Now my concerns are as follows: 1. Is there any chances to appeal the divorce order? 2. My wife and her parents are forcing me to settle the alimony outside of the court. I told them that I will settle the alimony matter in the court only. 3. My wife and her parents told me that she will give my son which is 2 years old now. How can I get my son to my custody in legal? 4. Currently there are no cases on me. So other than alimony, is there any cases which my wife can file in future? 5. Day by day my wife and her parents torturing me and my family members through mediators and also my wife and her parents are lying/spreading rumours that I had taken divorce without their knowledge. I went to police station but they are refusing to take a report due to my wife political pressure. So, How to take an action on them? 6. Am I eligible for re-marriage? Kindly advise me with your valuable suggestions. Your suggestions are very important to me and to my family. Thanks in advance, Vinay.

Learning

1 Replies

Vinay   19 January 2019

Dear sir, Thank you for your valuable response. Currently i am not interested in remarring with some other girl. Instead of that I want to get my innocent son to my custody because they are sending mediators to collect my son and also my wife and her parents won't take care of my kid. My wife and her parents directly told me that they won't go for appeal and won't go for file case against you for alimony. Also my wife along with her parents, telling me that they won't come to the court for alimony. So settle the alimony matter outside of the court only. Kindly advise me how to proceed with them legally if they are not coming to the court for settlement. Thanks, Vinay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register