LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Waseem Khan   05 January 2019

Divorce Judgement Copy

Divorce done on 28Nov18, My lawyer delaying to provide the judgement copy, is there any alternative option to get it at the earliest.

Learning

9 Replies

498A Victim   05 January 2019

apply certified copy if you know case number

Martin S.   05 January 2019

Originally posted by : Waseem Khan
Divorce done on 28Nov18, My lawyer delaying to provide the judgement copy, is there any alternative option to get it at the earliest.

Only your Lawyers NOC can get you another  copy from court.  Pay fees to your advocate and take judgement copy from him only.

Sachin (N.A)     05 January 2019

Apply for certified copy, No need of lawyer.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   06 January 2019

Search internet and take copy

pankaj verma   06 January 2019

wts ur case no.....is so simple....9816374011..

Sachin (N.A)     06 January 2019

Inrenet copy is not sufficient because any time in future, if you will be need to prove that you are divorced then only certified copy will work.

Its very simple to get certified copy from court. you yourself can get that or appoint any lawyer or even assistant of lawyer will do that.

Shahnawaz Shaikh   06 January 2019

Hi Everyone ,

Being Muslim man have power to divorce in Islam . So it's better to divorce first and then look for settlement amount or should we go to court for divorce . which one will reduce the maintenance payment

Martin S.   06 January 2019

Originally posted by : Shahnawaz Shaikh
Hi Everyone ,Being Muslim man have power to divorce in Islam . So it's better to divorce first and then look for settlement amount or should we go to court for divorce . which one will reduce the maintenance payment

regarding maintenance payment I already suggested you best idea. as to how to avoid it.

Now. You instead of pronoucing tolaq tolaq tolaq and going to jail, you bring new wife and make the old wife file divorce in court if she does not like you to have more more wife.  In court if in case she files complaint that you remarried etc, you can simply tell that you are maitaining her as we all as old one.

The point is if you go to court seeking divorce, chances are you will have to keep roaming to court for next 20 years without getting divorce and also perhaps going to jail for not paying maintenance to present wife.

Government of India got the teen tolaq banned for Muslim man but Muslim man can have 4 wives if he can prove that he can maintain them together.  If wives have problems let them prove that you are not  giving equal maintenance to them in court, which will take long long time.  

Be advised that each move has counter reaction, be ready to face that, only then get going. 

My advice I have given in your other thread and it will be wise to follow that advice if not this particular set of advices.

Martin S.   06 January 2019

Originally posted by : Shahnawaz Shaikh
Hi Everyone ,Being Muslim man have power to divorce in Islam . So it's better to divorce first and then look for settlement amount or should we go to court for divorce . which one will reduce the maintenance payment

regarding maintenance payment I already suggested you best idea. as to how to avoid it.

Now. You instead of pronoucing tolaq tolaq tolaq and going to jail, you bring new wife and make the old wife file divorce in court if she does not like you to have more more wife.  In court if in case she files complaint that you remarried etc, you can simply tell that you are maitaining her as we all as old one.

The point is if you go to court seeking divorce, chances are you will have to keep roaming to court for next 20 years without getting divorce and also perhaps going to jail for not paying maintenance to present wife.

Government of India got the teen tolaq banned for Muslim man but Muslim man can have 4 wives if he can prove that he can maintain them together.  If wives have problems let them prove that you are not  giving equal maintenance to them in court, which will take long long time.  

Be advised that each move has counter reaction, be ready to face that, only then get going. 

My advice I have given in your other thread and it will be wise to follow that advice if not this particular set of advices.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register