LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arati Gawde ( Legal )     02 January 2019

Divorce petition

This is related Divorce petition filed by my friend’s Husband. Brief of case:- 1. Allegation on wife is Mental cruelty (which all are baseless and very funny ). 2. No child from such marriage. 3. They both are living separately more than 3-4 years. 4. Wife is willing to stay together but husband not. 5. Wife is working women. Queries are :- 1. If husband not ready to stay together then what remedy will available to wife? 2. Is Wife can refer Kalyan Dey Chowdhury vs Rita Dey Chowdhury Nee Nandy on 19 April, 2017 – Judgment i.e 25% of Husband’s Net Salary just & Proper to be awarded as Maintenance. 3. Is wife get Permanent Alimony from her husband? Thanks in advance.....

Learning

5 Replies

Amit Nishania   02 January 2019

Try and get divorce with Mutual Consent, with the settlement amount between you..

Why you want to get into litigations and waste your time and money on that..

Sachin (N.A)     02 January 2019

Originally posted by : Arati Gawde
This is related Divorce petition filed by my friend’s Husband.

Brief of case:-

1. Allegation on wife is Mental cruelty (which all are baseless and very funny ).
2. No child from such marriage.
3. They both are living separately more than 3-4 years.
4. Wife is willing to stay together but husband not.
5. Wife is working women.

Queries are :-

1. If husband not ready to stay together then what remedy will available to wife?

2. Is Wife can refer Kalyan Dey Chowdhury vs Rita Dey Chowdhury Nee Nandy on 19 April, 2017 – Judgment i.e 25% of Husband’s Net Salary just & Proper to be awarded as Maintenance.

3. Is wife get Permanent Alimony from her husband?

Thanks in advance.....

Your friend is not entitled for any maintenance. You can linger on the matter as long as you like. but if he doesn't want to live with her no court can force her.

Better to take mutual divorce. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sachin

Originally posted by : Arati Gawde

This is related Divorce petition filed by my friend’s Husband.

Brief of case:-

1. Allegation on wife is Mental cruelty (which all are baseless and very funny ).
2. No child from such marriage.
3. They both are living separately more than 3-4 years.
4. Wife is willing to stay together but husband not.
5. Wife is working women.

Queries are :-

1. If husband not ready to stay together then what remedy will available to wife?

2. Is Wife can refer Kalyan Dey Chowdhury vs Rita Dey Chowdhury Nee Nandy on 19 April, 2017 – Judgment i.e 25% of Husband’s Net Salary just & Proper to be awarded as Maintenance.

3. Is wife get Permanent Alimony from her husband?

Thanks in advance.....

Your friend is not entitled for any maintenance. You can linger on the matter as long as you like. but if he doesn't want to live with her no court can force her.

Better to take mutual divorce. 

Sorry I have given wrong advice when I was tunn. You may do opposite of what I have told here.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Amit Nishania
Try and get divorce with Mutual Consent, with the settlement amount between you..

Why you want to get into litigations and waste your time and money on that..

Fkk off...............

surinder mittal   07 January 2019

u need to move cautiously

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register