Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sham Lal   28 December 2018

threats/ by flat purchaser

My flat purchaser sent below email to my daughter -

"Your message in response to my lawyer legal notice is handed over to me by him for reply to you by myself as we, myself and my wife know the actual facts since we directly involved in the transaction. Hence, we personally the purchasers make this truthful reply.

I am responsible employee of a reputed firm. Since, you made me to believe the property documents perfect for registering the Sale Deed, I gave Rs. 2,00,000 in advance. Since, bank needed legal opinion, I contacted an advocate and when he disclosed there was no flat Khata, it was a shock to myself and my wife that you have cheated us with your fraudulent nature. Due to this strain I could not go to work for a week and I cannot measure the loss of money due to this strain that I suffered from. But even then may be Rs.5,00,000/ (five lakhs only) you are bound to give to me due to my suffering that have inflicted to my person.

When I found out there was no Khata for the flat, first you had told us that you will return the money upon cancelling the agreement. After- thought you were under the impression that I would obtain the Khata for the purchase. To settle the matter amicably, I came to your house on November 18th with my aunt, who is a respectable women and nursing professor in a reputed medical college. But when we reached there, you did not shown human courtesy to welcome us inside the house. Shouting at us like an untimed dog barking at strangers you sent us out . Then you sent us message stating we have trespassed into your property without knowing the real meaning of trespass.

You went on sending reckless, torturous messages to me and my wife continuously making false allegations and to which so far we have not made any complaint thinking you would have meant your unscrupulous and uncultured attitude. But today’s message also addressed to my advocate shows that you are still continuing with your false allegations, perhaps to cover-up. your offering of flat sale without Khata.

While agreement is valid with me, you have given advertisement for its sale to others. Both myself and my wife are unable to suffer mental shock due to this kind of your mental attitude against us and due to this kind of your illegal inimical, crooked and harmful deeds at least an amount of Rs.10,00,000/ (ten lakhs) you are bound to give . Now I am thinking to file a criminal case against you on above counts and also a suit for damages in terms of money, apart from another case with regard to the sale agreement that you made with me by misleading the facts.

Though without any legal assistance I send this message to you, you have to give an additional amount of Rs.20,000/- towards spending my valuable time for preparing this message.

Furthermore, you immediately inform me whether you give me TWO weeks time to avail bank loan and also for verification of your B-Khata, to know whether with which I can purchase the flat."

Can my daughter file any criminal complaint against this purchaser on basis of above email?

Learning

1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     28 December 2018

consult local Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register