LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.RAMESH.NAIK (CEO)     23 December 2018

Criminal defamation

i had made a complaint to chairman fee regulatory committee appointed by government on various violations by many engineering colleges. instead of processing my complaint the chairman kept silent for 8 months. then i made a complaint to lokayukta of state for dereliction of duty on chairman of fee regulatory committee . chairman then wrote to lokayukta that he is not coming under purview of laokayukta act. and also he wrote without any proof and evidence to lokayukta that i am a busybody and blackmailer . and also went to extent of stating that i was fined by a court in a false case. this also turned out to be a lie since same was not related to me. now i want to file a criminal defamation case and also seek damages. i wish to know if any advocate can take up my case. i am in bangalore karnataka. i have solid proof as chairman has sent me copies of these defamatory letters via email and regd post to me.

Learning

1 Replies

C A Legal   23 December 2018

Fees Rs 25000/- for filing & Rs 5000/0 Per appearence.. If acceptable than Pls Inform so I will send you my contact details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register