Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maheshbabu p   21 December 2018

Long pending divorce issue

Dear Sir/Madam,

My sister got married in the year 2013 Feb, due to some Mis understandings with respect to their past they have separated with in 6 months of their marriage, They are telling that we have sent Notices for those you people not responded so now everything is closed Nothing is there in between us like this they are replying. Not aware about those notices because we left our home town and staying at bangalore for the past 3.6yrs So we are not aware anything about notices which they have sent us. Some Ho we have collected that case file number, with the help of this we contacted one lawyer he said that the case has been closed, the question is how in the absence of my family decision how the case has been closed, and lawer said we can re open the closed case also. So right now we are unable to take proper decision, So can we expect a good suggestion from you for the bright future of my sister.. Kindly help us Sir/Madam

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   21 December 2018

U reopen the case as Ur advocates suggestion and give evidence and with will wishers &family u come to compromise.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   21 December 2018

Go with mediators also
1 Like

maheshbabu p   22 December 2018

Shashi Dhara Sir Thanks

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 December 2018

Also establish strong evidence as to why a wife was living separately from husband without informing her whereabouts to her husband for a period of 5 years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register