Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENKS (S)     25 May 2010

False allegation in 498a

Hi everyone,

My query is,

During investigation in a dowry case the witness makes few false allegations .  If the investigating officer comes to know about false allegations in a complaint, what he is supposed to do as an I.O?

Is he legally bound to make those entries in his case diary?

Should he bring those points to the notice of the Magistrate?

And are there any other things he is suppose to do?

Regards,

Legal help.

Learning

16 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     25 May 2010

he is suppose to take statement as provided by witness, which can be proved as per law and as per facts.

VENKS (S)     25 May 2010

Thank you Mr. Gagdani for your reply.

preet (sales head)     26 May 2010

hi, i need some assistance if anybody can help.

I got married last june.My mother in law has taken my wife back,saying that she(my wife) is not able to adjust. this happened in december. my wife & my mother in law have signed a letter, stating that they have taken this step willfully. in this span, they went to various people in our caste, & ask them to extort money from us & get the divorce done.but the other people always replied them to help in patching it up. from last one month i am trying to contact my wife,  went to several places to get her back,but her mother is not ready to patch up & the inlaws are not allowing me to  talk to my wife. in this last month,only once i have spoken to her & through her talk,i felt she  might come back,but  is getting negative under  some pressure. my mother in law has given me dhamki that she will show me what she is ? i'm afraid she doesn't file a false 498a/406 and other possible case just to harrass us? please suggest me what to do now? how to save my family from all these false cases? my wife stays in other state, can they file these false cases over there & do that state police can arrest us?

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     10 June 2010

IO is supposed to take money.

remila saraboth lousy (Lecturer)     12 June 2010

I regret to say illegal doers are taking films about my real life. I am a lecturer. For 2.8 years I worked in Tamil Nadu for three colleges. After that I am working now in pune. The film industry owners like eagle,cool, Radaan serial takers many of them torturing me with REMOTE SENSING SURVEILLANCE DEVICE (RSSD) TO MENTAL TORTURE ME.They were misusing the staffs and students who is working in our organisation. They were commanding me with bad words. Some students doing their project they following me were I am sitting came their and sat with PC they are spelling bad words as kusuvitti etc. The RSSD device users when I studied in Raajas Engineering college they supposed to do like this making unwanted odour, pain my stomach severely etc. At that time also the students who studied with me tortured me. Due to this illegal doing I am unable to concentrate in my studies and I failed in two subjects. Otherwise I can take distinction. The film industry taking films about my real life from my infant stage 3 years onwards. Now my age is 27yrs. Not only indians but also foreigners included insevere cases.

I am continuing my case. I dont know exactly before marriage how they were taking film. But now I realised. They using radiations (RSSD) like radar. I cant see the wireless radiations using human computer interface. The illegal doers inserting students name,staffs name and relatives name as well as VIPs name in my mind to torture me. They misusing me without my permission. The grasping my mind and showing it to everybody. It is not happening to anyother member. Only to me they were doing like this. The VIPs like amitabbacchan, Vijaykanth,Rajinikanth,Sharuk,sarath kumar,siranjeevi acted the role about my real life incidents. The films like sooryavamsam,dil,raja,poomani,danam,maasillamani,titanic,crudge,Norneah(Lousy),etc. Many films I cant count the films. The college management linking with these illegal doers and torturing me daily with bad words. Some members daily following me and torturing me. Due to this illegal doings whereever I am going to attend the interview I am scolded by staffs present in the college and who is coming to attend the interview. After that also I am not getting the seats. Please I want to take action against these type of mental torture. I want to publish this matters everywhere.

When I am typing this the students from(BE IT) They are telling you are going to get mental. They are trying to make me mental. The three students name Shiney De, Neeta Kolashetti,Priyanka Choudari. I am working as a lecturer in Genba Sopanrao Moze Engineering College,Balewadi,Pune-45. They are torturing and telling that kirkee madam. Just like everytime they are torturing me. When I take my lessons the RSSD users they are inserting the words out of my lessons. If I think I want my child; at the same time they immediately inverting the words as I dont want to get pregnant. This is creating me a great torture to me. Now I am applied for PhD. They are torturing me with sisters name shiney ans she is doing PhD. You are going to change as shiney etc. This torture making me a great depressin and the students torture creating a great stress. Not one student every students and staffs torturing me. Due to this I am unable to get pregnant until now. The doctors also advising me. The RSSD users they are also torturing with radiations paining my head,stomach and telling as you are not going to get pregnant. So I like to take action against all the illegal doers and misusers like politicians, VIPs, Film industry guys and Remote Sensing users.

The politicians misusing all the guys from india. I didnt get any job from April 2009 to Jan 2010. This is mainly due to language problem. At that time I am in my rental house present in Dapodi pune. The Remote Sensing Surveillance Device users they passed radiations in my backbone and stomach. It makes me severe pain and for my husband they pained in his chest. He cant sleep at night. After marriage only I realised the matter so they made me not to sleep for 1month when I worked as a lecturer in Veltech in the month of April 2009. The RSSD users mated me with the help of radiations. They were the prostitutes not worst than prostitutes. I want to take severe actions against them. They are inserting bad words in my whichever not thinked by me. They making my husband against me sometimes. But he is good. The foreigners also involving. Already I have registered my complaint in Police Commissioner Office Pune and Egmore Chennai, Presidents helpline and primeminister office etc. The two CBI officers one got volunteer retirement and one member is transferred and now with that I registered new complaint. Please I like to take action against illegal doers.

Another thing when I worked in Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli one member from Madurai,Siruvayal he knows my number from one of the staff member worked along with me name Shanty. He gave missed call and tortured me. After my marriage also he was tortured me. In FXEC,TVL The staffs worked along with me and the warden she is a MBA guy she beat me in my cheek repeatedly when the DMK maanaadu happened in Tirunelveli. At that time you read the newspaper you will got the information that sreesanth beated by harbajansingh. At that time also I'll tried to take action but due to my cousins they didnt allow me to launch the complaint. Now I launch the complaint without my relatives knowledge,because they are not suffering from severe I am only suffering daily from severe pains due to severe radiations in my head, stomach etc. Mainly they are passing radiations in my head. When they hit my head on morning using radiations I split blood saliva. They told from RSSD as selvatharani sister died due to blood cancer like this only they made. That sister studied with me in my tuition center. My problem using radiations they are not allowing my ovulation properly not to get pregnant. They are brutally torturing me. I cant tolerate the bad words. They are going to make me as a bird within the house.

Already they were taken films like Raja in Tamil (JEYA Singh Raja) who is the senior guy studied in Civil in Raajas Engineering College,Vadakkangulam acted by Ajith as well as dum dum dum in the year 2001 and 2002. At that time only I lost my academic due to mental tortured by students who is studied in that college. They took koil film from the same college about my real life. Actually my mummy didnt had the child for 2yrs after marriage. So she give the oath that I will send my child for jesus work. But now due to that in my relations all got childrens.But only due to illegal doers I am unable to get. Like that many films are there. In norneah they took story from my mind and take my last name as lousy for small child. Now also students torturing me to take their name in the films. Please I am not going to allow these issues to continue. I want to take legal action against them. They are simply telling that you are not going to get the job hereafter. I like to get good job without mental torture.

Poovae Poochudavah,Amman Koil Kilakkaalae, Deepavali, Soppu Seepu Kannadi, Sandakoli, Davasi etc

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     12 June 2010

Dear remila saraboth lousy,

it will be better if you lodge your complaint through some media like cnbc, aajtak or zee news or your regional; news channel.

then your problem will get highlighted, but be careful. 

remila saraboth lousy (Lecturer)     03 July 2010

Gagdani sir thank you for your reply. But I contact Times of India paper they told to see NGO guys. 2/7/2010 also they tortured very much I cant sleep. They used radiations in my head by picking my vein and told me we are going to take new film by torturing me and told to attend suicide.

remila saraboth lousy (Lecturer)     03 July 2010

They pained my vein severely that present in the right side of my head. They are telling go and hang yourself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register