LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (team leader)     24 May 2010

False date of birth

One of my relative submitted his false date of birth to government department and he is still working there. The actual date of birth is 3 years less than what he submitted to department.

We don't have his date of birth certificate as proof, but we know its 100% correct. At present he harrasing me for 498a case, so as revenge can I file a case " that he working with false date of birth certificate" . Please advice how to file and under which section. Is PIL at highcourt will do? 

Learning

5 Replies

Anmol Sharma (advocate)     24 May 2010

you quetion is bad and lawyers do not give advices for personal vendetta.

bhupender sharma (head)     03 June 2010

Why don't u file application under RTI Act before the registrar of Birth and deat if exist..

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 June 2010

what is your intention (here to take revenge) is seperate matter.

main thing which is before me is that, the said person cheated the govt. he should be punished. if you have any solid proof you may send it to vigilence depptt or cbi / cid. you maw send to his boss or hod' send the photocopy, not original, alongwith a statement of facts. must take receipt of the letter for future need.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 June 2010

please read 'may' instead of 'maw'.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     06 June 2010

In what way you are affected with his date of birth and service?

if you not have any valid proof, let you be silent and proceed with your work and not to indulge in unwanted complaints

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register