Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Mishra   13 December 2018

Not getting the relieving letter

Dear lawyers club team,

My name is amit kumar mishra and currently i am working with mastercom tech services private limited since 13 March 2018.Mastercom is a banglore bsed company who hire the resources and deploy them at client locations. So i am deployed at tatacommunications limited at delhi location. Let me explain the background first.

Before joining mastercom in March 13 2018 i was working with tcl as assistant manager from dec 2016 to feb 2018 then i left tcl and joined tech mahindra for better perspective and went to pune. But due to some personal issue i had to come back to delhi so i have contacted my previous manager in tcl regarding the job if they have opening at delhi location. So tcl manager told me that at this moment they dont have on role vacancy but yes i can join tcl through some vendor. So i said ok because i wanted to work in delhi ncr only due to personal issues. So tcl manager had some discussion regarding the joining and i gòt the offer letter from mastercom in which it was mention that i have to work for mastercom for 1 year excluding the 3 months of notice period. So i went to tcl manager why are these clauses so he said that look tcl project will go on for at least 2 years so i agreed because in that case i had to work for tcl and at delhi location. But due to some major business change in tcl project is ending in dec 2018 only so tcl manager came to me said look out for the job because we wont be able to keep after dec 2018. So i talked mastercom if they have any other client or work in delhi please confirm but they have not given any satisfactory answer so i startedsearching the job and got the job where i am suppose to join on 17 dec 2018. Once this current proposal got confirmed i resigned from mastercom but they replied that i am in a contract so my resignation is not accepted. After this i escalated the matter to tcl managers because i was hired by them and was suppose to work with tcl. But they said that this is now between you and mastercom please talk to them and released me from tcl account means i have submitted the client assets and id card etc. After doing this i started following mastercom regarding the relieving letter but they replied with allegations that i should have involved client and i have violated the contract so i replied to them that i deny the allegations and i tried reaching client because they were my initial contact and i was hired by them only. After my reply they did not reply on the mail i tried calling them sent the whatsapp as well but response so i thought lets fulfil the commitment for one year but not salary is also not credited which was supposed to credit on 7th of dec 2018. Please help me out in this situation what should i do

I tried to explain everything above but please let me know in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Amit

Learning

2 Replies

Amit Mishra   13 December 2018

any suggestion please

ravi (engr)     07 April 2019

Hi,

Are U in 12 months contaract or employment with mastercom? If so you need to do as per the terms to exit. For not paid the salary you shall approach LABOUR dept or lawyer to send notice. U did not give in posting , the months that U serverd; & notice period... Any way as the contract period ends you shall decide the the terms or exit. 

My view : lot may suffer due to the employer & employee relations, SO, inbetween the two, Gov Agency should be created like LOKAAYUKTHA, to get hire or exit any emplloyee. How to implement is ? Pls spread this idea and post about your view on the co in all medials/ job sites.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register