Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jag Deep   08 December 2018

delay to issue relieving letter by head office

Respected Sir/Madam,
i want to request to help me in my case which as follows:-
1. i have joined a Gramin Bank in april/2018 and worked for some days only and wish to resign from job(due to some domestic reasons),
2. i called my HR for that and he suggested me to go home on leave and think again whether problem could be sought. unfortunately not, so after few days i send my resignation to my regional ofiice via email as well as registered post.
3. they acknowledged me about it on phone only
4. after some days i got a call from another superior office about my bond money and one month salary that i have to submit(didnot guide me to where i have to submit) and said we forward your letter to head office.
5. now October came i email them to process my resignation. agaian they proceed to acknowledge me on phone only.
6. finally december came i again email them and got their reply on mail which
mentioned that they already sent my letter to head office vide dated june/2018 and it is pending by head office and they are requested to do needful.

please help what i should do now .....

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 December 2018

Ignore the entire issue as you worked only for days and if relieving certificate is not important to you.  Maybe, you may reconsider your decision, before they accept your resignation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register