LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Darryl   06 December 2018

Nuisance created by members residing in above flat

There is a kid, aged about 8 years old, residing in the flat above mine, who is creating nuisance in the form of noise by doing jump/hop running in the whole house, playing cricket with the hard ball, dragging furniture, skipping, jumping from the sofa and bed on to the floor, etc. This was brought to the notice of the parents which has the effect for only few days. Repeatedly bringing it to their notice is the same. Feeling ashamed of going every now and then to tell the parents to correct their kid and their ignorant attitude regarding the matter, left with no option I approached the society. The member was called to the society office but refused to accept any such behaviour done by the kid. At first this was restricted to just one room, now it's in the whole house. I have been advised by the society and my well wishers to approach the police. As a kid is involved and the accused would be the kid in my complaint, I am not keen in doing so but if that's the final remedy I will have to do that. Is there any other alternative, like some organization that can intervene and solve the issue or police is my only option?

Learning

6 Replies

sandipvarma (Lawyer)     06 December 2018

Do you have any Pschylogical issues ,he is just a kid , you can file complaint under Sec 268 IPC ,   But not recommeded for such petty issues

Shashi Dhara   06 December 2018

Some kids are abnormal.it is treated as abnormal disorder &they act hyper activity.they will have no control. So u meep proper forum to restrict him.

@sandipvarma I don't have any psychological issues with the kid but one would only understand if you had to leave under such condition. It's as if someone is hammering your head all the time which even starts as early as 5.30 in the morning. The only escape is not being in the house or the hours when he is at school. I have clearly mentioned I want to resort to police complaint as the last option. That is the reason I also asked if any organization or NGO could intervene. He wants to play or run, we have a very big and open place in the colony with a good ground to practice cricket

@shashi dhara The kid is not abnormal but the parents don't find his act abnormal so they justify saying, he is a kid and he has the right to play. I agree but play outdoor games in the house? If they correct him problem will be solved. If parents don't teach their children what is right or wrong how would the children know that. I don't have any personal against him neither do I want to intentionally prosecute him by the law, but if that's the only way than with a heavy heart would have to follow it. Maybe on complaining to the police,the warning or the fear may mend his ways. This is not from the past few days but from many months and I have been trying to keep my patience. But day by day the disturbance is increasing. I really want to solve the issue in any possible amicable way. Can you please guide as to which forum should I contact? I would be thankful to you

@shashi dhara The kid is not abnormal but the parents don't find his act abnormal so they justify saying, he is a kid and he has the right to play. I agree but play outdoor games in the house? If they correct him problem will be solved. If parents don't teach their children what is right or wrong how would the children know that. I don't have any personal against him neither do I want to intentionally prosecute him by the law, but if that's the only way than with a heavy heart would have to follow it. Maybe on complaining to the police,the warning or the fear may mend his ways. This is not from the past few days but from many months and I have been trying to keep my patience. But day by day the disturbance is increasing. I really want to solve the issue in any possible amicable way. Can you please guide as to which forum should I contact? I would be thankful to you

Darryl   08 December 2018

Originally posted by : Shashi Dhara
Some kids are abnormal.it is treated as abnormal disorder &they act hyper activity.they will have no control. So u meep proper forum to restrict him.

The kid is not abnormal but the parents don't find his act abnormal so they justify saying, he is a kid and he has the right to play. I agree but play outdoor games in the house? If they correct him problem will be solved. If parents don't teach their children what is right or wrong how would the children know that. I don't have any personal against him neither do I want to intentionally prosecute him by the law, but if that's the only way than with a heavy heart would have to follow it. Maybe on complaining to the police,the warning or the fear may mend his ways. This is not from the past few days but from many months and I have been trying to keep my patience. But day by day the disturbance is increasing. I really want to solve the issue in any possible amicable way. Can you please guide as to which forum should I contact? I would be thankful to you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register