LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

triveni (agent)     30 November 2018

Property land

THE COURT OF XIII ADDL.DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE VISAKHAPATNAM AT GAJUWAKAPresent: Rayasam Siva KumarXIII Addl.District Judge, Visakhapatnam at Gajuwaka.O.S.05/2017 Tuesday this the 26th day of December, 2017.BetweenSai Srinivasa Fabrication & Engineering Works(previously called as M/s Mani Castings)represented by Managing Partner Penumatsa Rama Subrahmanyamraju .......Plaintiff.AND1. Kambala Apparao S/o late Sanyasi, Hindu, aged about 68 years, r/at Akkireddipalem, BHPV post, Visakhapatnam.2. Kambala Surya Venkata Prasadarao S/o Apparao, Hindu, aged about 30 years, Welder by occupation, r/at Akkireddipalem, BHPV post, Visakhapatnam.3. Sunkara Varalakshmi W/o Eswara Kumar, Hindu, aged about 50 years, r/at Ramnagar, Mindi road, BHPV post, Visakhapatnam.4. Yerabala Atchiyyamma W/o Bhooloka, Hindu, aged about 45 years, r/at Gangavaram, Gangavaram post, Pedagantyada Mandal, Visakhapatnam.5. Vanamada Jayalakshmi W/o Appalaraju, Hindu, aged about 40 years, r/at D.No.64-1-24/1, main road, Sriharipuram, Malkapuram post, Visakhapatnam.6. APIIC, rep by its Zonal Manager, Marripalem, Visakhapatnam. ...... Defendants This suit filed for declaration of the plaintiff�s right, title land possessionover the suit schedule property, for consequential relief of prefermentinjunction restraining the defendants, their men, servants, agents from everinterfere with the peaceful possession and enjoyment of the plaint scheduleproperty by the plaintiff and for costs of the suit. Total value of the suit is Rs.2,71,73,540/- and half of its market value isbeing Rs.1,35,86,770/- and a court fee of Rs.1,38,426/- is paid U/Sec.24(a) ofAPCF and SV Act. This suit has come up on 26.12.2017 for final hearing before me in the presenceof Sri P.S.N.Raju, Advocate for plaintiff and the matter having stood over till this dayfor consideration till this day, this Court doth the order; DECREE that the suit is be and same is hereby dismissed and; that there be no costs; Given under my hand and seal this the 26th day of December, 2017. XIII Addl.District Judge, Visakhapatnam at Gajuwaka. MEMORANDUM OF COSTSNo cost memo is filed on either side

Learning

5 Replies

Can anyone explain about this judgement...

Shashi Dhara   30 November 2018

The suit is dismissed. He can appeal in appeal couert .u file caveat petition in appeal court.dont worry. Let they appeal. Udefendants keep quiet.

Thank u for ur response... I want to know why they mentioned amount... We r defendants and the petitioner agreed to pay that money or not... My mama is handling this case I mean he is going to courts nd he doesn't tell anything about this...

Shashi Dhara   01 December 2018

It is court fee.the fee is paid for court.it goes to court.in civil suit who goes to court has to pay pay court fees.it is not free.as Ur defendant Ur not liable to pay pay court fee. U cannot claim it.

triveni (agent)     01 December 2018

We thought court decided petitioner should pay to defandants land cost 2 crores... So the case is still pending... We heard that my mama compromised with petitioner and taken money...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register