Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj Kumar (IT Professional)     27 November 2018

My firm is not honoring the signed and accepted terms for relieving from employment.

Dear Sir / Madam, My appointment letter exactly states that "During the probationary period, the notice period for termination of employment from either side is Forty-Five (45) days. After confirmation, the notice period for termination of employment from either side will remain Three (3) months. Any employee who has been deployed at client location outside India and are in middle of an assignment the resignations can not be accepted unless the employee has returned and reported back to office after successful completion of assignment." About me: I work at client location but in India within company city. I have completed 9 months but no communication of confirmation has been conveyed by HR by any mode either verbal, email or letter hardcopy. Question: I want to leave my company by giving proper 45 days notice which I think is genuine because I haven't been confirmed by my company yet. But company forces to complete 3 months notice in this case also and in case not completed then threatens to not provide clean exit with proper Full n Final settlement and relieving letter. Please suggest me what can I do in this situation. As without relieving letter i can't join any other firm. Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register