Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avniz aggarwal   21 November 2018

false 498A ...

I want to fight my false 498A case.
please tell me the procedure for anticipatory bail for me and my family.
we are innocent and didn't do any crime.
please sir guide me for fighting my case as party of person(self).

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 November 2018

First, know your limitations and seriousness of the charges.   If you can afford always entrust this work to a professional, as learning all these things through online and post and balancing with your own profession is at present highly risky.   Do not overestimate your competencies, and reckon your strengths and weakness.

Sachin (N.A)     21 November 2018

Originally posted by : avniz aggarwal
I want to fight my false 498A case.please tell me the procedure for anticipatory bail for me and my family.we are innocent and didn't do any crime.please sir guide me for fighting my case as party of person(self).

You can represent yourself in the court but not your family. Only advocate can represent them.

It is always better to get anticipatory bail through lawyer, because if lawyer is representing you in court you need not to be present in court and if decision comes against you can avoid police, in meanwhile lawyer will approach HC.

In anticipatory bail court willl not go into merits of case that whether you have comitted the crime or not. Court will only look whether arrest is required for further investigation or not . Generally  getting bail in only 498a is easy but your other querries on this platform suggest that FIR has not been registered till yet . So you need to wait and watch for other sections added in FIR

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 November 2018

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for professional advise and proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register