LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeet singh   31 October 2018

Check bounce

Dear sir , I had taken a personal lawn from the HDFC Bank Bank in March 2015 and 3 blank checks were taken from me. I have deposited 22 emi also. But in the meantime my father got cancer and could not arrange for money. My father's cancer I also have the treatment paper. Bank has now given me the default of 490,000 rupees in the 138 ni Act in the Mumbai court. My financial status is not right nowadays and I am responsible for my family. Are paying a lot of debt threatening arrest has become the villagers had Warnt lawyer Kbank court treatment Itaji .I what to do.

Learning

9 Replies

Please guide me sir What I do .

I am not capable to reply atleast 6 to 8 months due to my agriculture land selling procedure under way.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     31 October 2018

You cannot aviod to repay the dues of the bank. You are also ready to repay the dues by selling the land so for taking time appoint advocate in Mumbai. 

Dear sir, Yes I agreed and ready for repayment but I have received loan amount 500000 (5 lakh) and I already paid approximate 2.5 lakh. Now I want settlement so how much amount required to me for settlement ? Please reply me dear sir.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     31 October 2018

share copy of notice at djaa.legal@gmail.com

dear sir
I have not received any notice by court or bank but one lawyer call me and said that bank filled a case sanction 138 ni act and current status is ballable varant issued by court.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     31 October 2018

Did you check case status yourself or that one lawyer told you.

thanks Sir

can you suggest any good lawyer with sufficient fee on bandra mumbai civil court and kindly advised to me approximately how many amount required for case process including lawyer fees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register